Friday 6 December 2013

Friday Progresso

Some Good Math

A quick blog today to say I have now gone through the new maths for True Imposters and quad texturing, and it's all pretty plain sailing now. I am still in the prototype dealing with front facing and top down facing quads, all of which need to be in the engine before I move to the main software, but it's going well. I plan to do some work over the weekend so I have my quad system in place for Monday week. Have 'another' meeting on Tuesday and want to show off the result of this little side track into the world of strange imposters.

Signing Off

Might be a Saturday/Sunday blog to make up for this short one, so check back over the weekend in case there is a surprise for you :)

4 comments:

  1. ( so check back over the weekend in case there is a surprise for you :))
    Interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee,
    if it's not a secret, would you please list the specs on the computer you are using.
    I am a little frustrated trying to get a handle on what a person needs to keep up with the Jones (an American expression I think). Processor, Ram, Video card.
    Thanks.
    P.S. hope there was no storm damage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang it, Sunday morning and no surprise! Ah well, I'll try later :)

    ReplyDelete